VMP 11-14 Mustang GT 5.0 L Supercharger - Gen2R 2.3 L TVS - Complete. 56LB Injectors, your choice of Pulley, Dual 60mm Throttle body. Tuning is included.
Additional charge of $299 if a tuning device is needed.
The VMP Gen2R 2.3 L TVS has been one of VMP’s most successful offerings. It is based on the Eaton 2.3 L TVS rotorpack also known as the “R2300”. Our industry leading one piece case design lets the rotors pull in ALL the air! It is quite honestly the best 2.3 L blower out there. We have pushed Coyote combos with this head unit to over 900 rear-wheel horsepower and 8-second ¼ mile times on Rebecca Starkey’s 2011 Mustang GT. While technology has improved and we have gone faster with the VMP Gen3/R line of superchargers, the Gen2R is still a great low-cost option if you are considering supercharging your coyote.
This package includes everything you need supercharge your car. The 11-14 Coyote dynos at around 340-365 rear-wheel horsepower in stock form, expect 550-625 rear-wheel horsepower with the VMP Gen2R kit. Supporting mods may need to be added for higher power and boost levels, many of these parts are standard with our Gen3 and Gen3R kits.
- Rated at 720 HP and 575 Ft/Lb TQ*
- Warrantied components
- Complete kit with custom tuning
- Easy to install at home in 8-12 hours by following our videos
- Maintains stock-like driveability
- Expandability - room to grow when you want to upgrade
VMP’s kits are fully upgradeable with larger throttle bodies and smaller pulleys for when you install supporting mods and want even more power.
Start with an 85mm pulley for mild combinations on pump gas, and pulley-down when you need more. 82mm or 79mm pulleys require the use of VMP fuel pump booster (see recommended items).
Any time you add boost to an engine the key is good fuel quality and not over-doing it. Avoid running too high of boost with too little octane. We recommend an 85mm pulley for 91 octane, 82mm for 93 octane, boostane or E85 for 75mm and smaller pulleys.
VMP TVS supercharger kit includes:
- VMP Gen2R 2.3 L TVS supercharger head-unit
- Cast aluminum supercharger lower intake manifold with integrated CAC (charge air cooler / intercooler)
- Twin 60 MM throttle body
- 123 MM air intake system
- VMP billet aluminum fuel rails
- 56lb/hr fuel injectors
- Heavy duty first-sheave FEAD system with belt, all idlers, tensioner, and bracketry
- VMP single-pass heat exchanger / low-temp radiator
- Intercooler pump with lines and reservoir for supercharger low-temp cooling system
- VMP plug and play wiring harness set
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses and clamps you need to supercharge!
- 85mm pulley standard, below 85 mm requires VMP fuel pump booster
- Choose a tuning device if you don’t have one
- Twin 60 MM throttle body standard, upgrade to a VMP Twinjet 67 for more power
- 56lb injectors are standard, you may upgrade to FIC 1000 CC
- One year warranty on VMP TVS supercharger components
- 100,000 mile service interval on supercharger
- One year of VMP custom tuning support
- Installation videos and M-F/9-5 phone support
- Every VMP supercharger kit includes a VMP custom tune with datalog review and adjustment
- Select your preferred tuning device from the above options (additional cost)
- Updates for new mods are no-charge when the parts are purchased from VMP
- We will contact you for vehicle modifications and details after you order
- The fuel upgrades included with the kit are intended for 91-93 octane gasoline based fuels. Running E85 is possible with fuel system upgrades and yields large power gains, E85 tunes are an additional cost.
- *93 octane recommended for best performance and rated power output
- *Horsepower ratings vary based on quality of fuel, conditions, and exhaust. Speak with our team for the best combination to meet your horsepower goals.
- *Not approved for sale or installation in the state of California or any other states that require an EO number.
- We recommend NGK TR7ix plugs for supercharged coyotes (see below)