Scott’s 2015 Mustang GT M6- Scott picked up his 2015 Mustang GT in 2016 after trading in his 2015 Mustang EcoBoost. We started modding the car right away (the morning after picking up the car).
The first step was a resonator delete x-pipe and muffler delete to make the car scream. The next step was lowering springs to get the car sitting right. The build progressed quickly when Scott decided to go “FBO” (Full Bolt On) and bought Stainless Power Catted Longtube Headers, GT350 Intake Manifold, PMAS Cold air Intake, and 47LB Injectors.
The car went a best of 11.3 @ 122 MPH in the 1/4 Mile and also went 2:36 around Sebring. The car was absolutely impressive and was a wild ride.
Unfortunately in the early part of the Summer 2017 the car was totaled. But the memories will still live on.
- Corsa Extreme Catback
- Stainless Power Catted Longtubes 1 7/8″
- PMAS Tune Required Cold Air Intake
- GT350 Intake manifold with Stock throttle body and MMR Spacer
- 47LB Injectors
- E85 and 93 Tune
- nGauge with VMP Dyno Tune 453rwhp 399RWT
- 20×10.5 XXR 521 Silver Wheels with 285/30/20 Michelin SS
Power Numbers: 453RWHP and 399RWT
Track Times: 11.3 @ 122 MPH 1/4 Mile
Playlist of FBO Progression