The stock clutch on the Shelby GT350 is made for stock horsepower. Our Mantic 9000 twin disc for the Shelby is perfect for any bolt on upgrades as well as superchargers, nitrous or turbo builds. The ceremetallic friction material and all billet construction make it more durable yet very friendly for everyday driving.
- SFI Approved 1.1
- All Billet Construction - No Flex at High RPM
- Light Pedal Feel, High Torque Capacity
- All in One Complete Kit
- Lightened Steel Flywheel
- Completely Rebuildable
- 1010 Ft-Lbs Torque at the Crank
- 820-850 Ft-Lbs Torque at the Wheels
Pedal effort remains relatively low, approximately 12-15% increase over the OE clutch pedal feel. NOTE: Capacity will vary with use and type of power adder being utilized ( NA vs Supercharger vs Nitrous / Turbo ).
Application: 2015-2019 Shelby GT350/GT350R 5.2L Vodoo
Mantic Part Number: M921VUDO
This Mantic Clutch kit includes our unique sprung center with cushioned ceremetallic twin discs. This equates to more torque capacity and heat resistance while retaining excellent drivability. The Mantic twin disc clutches use 9in diameter discs which greatly reduces the MOI (Moment of Inertia). This allows more power to the ground as well as quicker more precise shifts. The lightweight flywheel revs quicker compared to the heavier OE flywheels.
Complete Kit Includes
- Lightened Aluminum Flywheel ( 12 lbs )
- Twin Disc Clutches - Ceremetalic Friction Material.
- New OE hydraulic Release Bearing
- New Flywheel & Clutch Bolts
- All Necessary Hardware + Instructions
- Aluminum Carrying Case
The clutch is modular in construction for ease of service and is completely rebuildable. The red cover and components are machined from billet stock adding strength and durability.